ParentPay - our online payment service
Our preferred method for parents to pay for children's school meals or to buy items of school uniform is via ParentPay. ParentPay is a secure website where you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for our staff as no more counting cash and chasing debts, and we could reduce the use of expensive cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
How to get started with ParentPay?
Let us know that you would like to sign up and we will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does