ParentPay - our online payment service
Northwood is a cash-free school. Our preferred method for parents to pay for items of school uniform or for after-school sports clubs etc. is via ParentPay. ParentPay is a secure website where you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
How to get started with ParentPay?
When your child joins the school we'll send you a letter containing your account activation details. When you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does