1. How old was Roald’s sister when she died?
2. What made Roald’s mother a good storyteller?
3. Do you think Roald would have liked the Headmaster? Explain your reasons.
4. What sport was he good at?
5. What do you think the boys thought about being chocolate testers?
6. Explain why he had to leave the RAF.
7. How did Roald start writing children’s stories?
8. What word did Roald Dahl use to describe how children saw adults around them?
9. What did Dahl believe books should be?
10. Why did Roald Dahl think learning to read was a good thing?